Thursday, January 1, 2015

HNY

So long 2014.

I won't be living 2015 with no regrets. That's too cliche. That's not necessarily how life should be lived anyways. Rather, I hope to live 2015 with a passion that's worth living for. To wake up each day with a renewed mind that I am here with a purpose. A purpose to bless others. A purpose to love and support others. Ultimately, a purpose to glorify God. To mature in my walk with Christ. To dedicate my thoughts and actions on the purpose of His Kingdom and to be apart of God's glorious will. In all things, may I remember that there will be a better day. Whether here on Earth or not. That to live is Christ and to die is gain. To fulfill my commitments with passion, purpose, and preparedness.

Society has placed an emphasis on the occasion of a new year. It's a big overdone, but still a great reminder of the renewal that a new day is a blessed day. Thus, a new year is even more blessed. So here's to 2015. You bring me new hope and excitement that only my imagination can dream up. Cheers.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own BlogEngine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it. 100% Cotton Melange

    ReplyDelete