Tuesday, December 31, 2019

So Long 2019

Leaving 2019 behind me and not thinking twice about it.

For 2020, I look forward to achieving more than I've ever wanted.

Physically, I will achieve the following:

  • be in the best shape of my life
    • Slim down to 175
    • benching 225, squating 300, over pressing 135, curling 100
    • run at least a 10k
  • sleep more (by midnight)
  • wake up regularly at 7 am
Mentally, I will achieve the following:
  • boost my mental health
  • read at least 10 books
  • journal monthly
  • learn to cook better
Spiritually, I will achieve the following:
  • pray more and journal it
  • share the Gospel more
  • read more
  • serve others more
  • do missions 

I have a lot to work on in 2020. I'm thankful for new days and new opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment