Monday, November 12, 2012

Isaiah 40:31

I am reminded how blessed it is to heard a message that speaks to your heart.

"but those who hope in the Lord


will renew their strength.

They will soar on wings like eagles;

they will run and not grow weary,

they will walk and not be faint."

Isaiah 40:31

May I be reminded that our God isnt one who is silent, but rather speaks clearly and loudly. Too many times do I just assumed God is making me wait for things. I play into my own insecurities as I drag out things in my head and start to overthink everything...I'm tired of feeling so insecure with myself. So tired of feeling unconfident (as one person told me this past year). Gotta find that mojo. Gotta get back in the game. No more second-guesses. I need to take more risks. But in all of this, I will not stop putting my hope in the Lord. May He guide me with steadfast wisdom and love. May I be empowered by His Spirit. I would love to run and not grow weary. I would love to soar on wings like eagles. I think that'd be pretty darn cool.

I'm excited for these next few months. Clear eyes. Full hearts. Can't lose.


No comments:

Post a Comment